"Be a first rate version of yourself, not a second rate version of someone else."

Saturday 23 April 2011

Ins & Outs

Ins:

-sunscreen- I finally got the good window at work-However, I will definitely age prematurely if I don't get going on the sunscreen all over! Any suggestions for a good, non acne causing sunscreen would be GREATLY appreciated!
-sweaty work outs that get the heart pumpin' Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred is my go to this month! It burns my abs!
-MAC Hue- Just found it at the bottom of a purse. I like to smush it all over my lips at work when I go a little heavy on the eye make up for some balance. Glad to have you back, Hue. (More like- glad to remember I own you haha)
-Vichy Eau Thermale Purete 3 in 1- I finished this bottle this week. I really didn't realize how crucial it was in my routine. Nothing beats a good cotton swab of this to really get all the "end of day" grime and gunk off my face. Time to repurchase!
- Cadbury Mini Eggs- enough said.
-YAY Benefit Gift @ Sephora- Very nice sephora employee popped this into my bag with some NARS Smudge Proof Eye Shadow Base...wooo! So nice. It used to be the 500 pt gift! Need to do some volunteer work or donate in return

Outs:

-Rimmel Day 2 Night Mascara- it's all flaked under my eyes. Not cool. Not cool.
-I lost one of my favourite rings. I hope it will come back to me like my MAC Hue did.
-My cheapo Alexa Chung Mulberry rip off from Forever21 tore in half today. TORE. I would provide photos but I chucked the waste of $30 Cdn into the bin as soon as it happened


xoxoxo
Lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment